Welcome to 1:54 Contemporary African Art Fair.
Please take the following steps to configure your new location:
- Be sure you have uploaded 1:54 website graphics for this location. You can find more information on that via the Color & Graphics settings page under Settings
- … While you’re there, also specify the location prefix for this site.
- Add the newest fair edition year under Artists > Editions.
- Once you’ve added a new edition year, edit it to select the theme colors for that edition.
- In order to activate the edition year, you’ll need to tag some content. It’s best to tag something that will eventually be archived such as artists, the FORUM programme or exhibitors. If you’re not ready to publish any of those things, you can tag this post and remove the tag later—or simply delete the post!
- Navigate to Settings > General. At the bottom of that page, you will see an option to select the Current Edition. Once you’ve done that, save your changes.
- Visit your site. If you still see the default colors, edit your edition and click save. Sometimes this is necessary to generate the location style sheet.
- Repeat step 7 until the colors on the site change to the current fair edition’s colors. If you’ve done this twice and you still see no change, double-check that you have in fact set the current edition under Settings > General.