1-54 renews its membership offer for this year with new exciting opportunities for our Friends! Check here below our latest Friendship packages.
1-54 Friends is especially designed for art lovers and corporations looking to gain deeper insight into the development of the diverse art scenes and art market related to contemporary African and diasporan art. The membership scheme intends to connect 1-54 Friends within a dynamic network focused on contemporary art from Africa and its diaspora, offering opportunities for them to get involved in the conversation and attend exclusively curated events with like-minded individuals and in the company of specialists and artists.
Joining 1-54 Friends also helps to support the international growth of 1-54, which has quickly become the world’s leading art fair dedicated to showcasing contemporary art from Africa and its diaspora.
If you are interested in becoming a 1-54 Friend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A 1-54 Friends membership lasts for 12 months.
1-54 Marrakech 2020 © Adnane Zemmama
- Invitation to annual trips and weekends focusing on contemporary African and diasporic art in cultural centres globally
- Invitations to 1-54’s private events: cocktails, curators’ talks, and dinners curated and organised by 1-54 throughout the world
- VIP treatment to 1-54 London, New York, and Marrakech, as well as any other pop-up editions of 1-54 including invitations to respective opening cocktails and access to 1-54 VIP programmes of curated events (studios visits, curator-led tours of museums and galleries, screening, etc)
- Private group tour of the fair per edition
- Complimentary 1-54 Annual Book and limited-edition tote bag
- Monthly Insider Newsletter on contemporary African and diasporan art events and cultural highlights worldwide
- A social business event during one of the editions of 1-54
Customised packages are available.
Travel fees and expenses are not included.